Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Strela & Pilot's Jacket

Some pictures of my Strela 3133 (212/500) vs my Avirex Pilot's Jacket


Both cost me a small fortune :)


But I feel they complement each other. Considering that Sturmanskie means Flight Navigator's (watch). Except I might need a brown strap. But maybe not -- just a pair of black shoes. 

Hi!

This watch is powered by the famous (if not to say notorious) Poljot 3133 movement which also happens to be part of my nick so I really had to buy it.


Good luck! (I need it)


Bye-bye, now.

In fact, it is a bye-bye in a very literal sense of the word as these Strelas are mostly out of stock and Volmax is not planning to make any more and would be hard pressed even if it wanted to seeing as the 3133 movement is no longer in production.  



I did a review of this watch in Russian on this forum thread.


But am also planning to do one in English for this blog. Like, Mañana. 

The 3133 heart


More pictures after the jump.

W/ music



W/o music


3 comments: