Tuesday, November 10, 2020

New in Own Scent Library: Burberry London

 Here is a new scent in my scent collection, Burberry London.


https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wloEEzHZtiA/X7fWw7n1jLI/AAAAAAAAgOg/-YUcCktFEwE6tEbwEwifm5yzomfCynzDQCNcBGAsYHQ/s646/m-65%2Bfull%2Bburb%2B2%2B%25282%2529.jpg

 

 I tried it in a store and liked it enough to buy, also bought because it is somehow on my list of scents to try, which I keep on my Russian blog, though I don't remember exactly how and why it got there.

 

Like I said I liked after tried it at the store but yet to wear it day-to-day.


But I don't think I'll be disappointed.


It's nice enough but without artsy-fartsy sophistication which is not a bad thing.


The bottle has a nice England-themed textile wrap... but as to the textile, we have our own not less characteristic.


 

 Reviews on basenotes are overwhelmingly positive.



Autumnal photos.











HoroLex: Новый аромат Burberry London:  Новый в моей коллекции аромат Burberry London.    По-нашему, Бурбери Лондон.   Мне понравилось. На мне хорошо звучит. Попсово так, но не бе...

No comments:

Post a Comment