Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday OOTD with a red tie

 Here is my blue Monday OOTD with a red tie.


... and a black DB blazer.

Yes, I know, black, navy and red would never work as they create a major clash of colors, and all primary colors I believe, however I have been wearing this outfit all day long this Monday and hasn't been arrested by the fashion police yet (but maybe because they are too scared of me... there's that)

Also, the dumb camera seems to have liked the tie, it picked it up over everything else and amplified its luster in particular; but it isn't as dramatic in real life, more subdued I think.






Tie.


Well, I guess I screwed it all up again, this is how I should have worn it:


Or may be even like that... but need to buy some brass buttons with anchors first


But still, you know, much better that the usual fare on a certain style forum.


No comments:

Post a Comment