Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Well dressed chest in M-65 and suit November edition

 Well dressed chest, no?

 

Lots of sprezza on this one... and none is studied - all natural...

An M-65 type coat combined with a suit Bruce Boyer style. The M-65 here is an approximation by Propper, not current though but of some 10 to 15 years ago, which is better, and closer to the original, not that I am a huge fan of the M-65 in particular but it has its uses.


What's good for Mr. Bruce Boyer, Esq., is surely good enough for me.

In case you didn't recognize the character, am posing here as Tommy Angelo from Mafia: Definitive Edition but mainly only due to my face obscuration image.

 

Even though I say it myself, this here fit is quite simply the best styleforum has ever seen in terms of style (well, "ever" is since my previous fit) and is likely to see until my next one, honest!


Small picture.

Wearing my navy suit - one of four currently in rotation, a navy grenadine tie, and a pink to almost purple shirt, a good color for late autumn / winter, especially on an overcast day, tends to liven up the proceedings.

Old fashioned straight leg trousers and quite wide too, I think, about 25 cm at hem.

Scent: tobacco but with some English rose.



No comments:

Post a Comment