Monday, December 14, 2020

A Simpler Scent for Everyday Use

 Have developed a liking for this simpler and more vulgar scent, also much cheaper too.

Denim Original eau de toilette but also Denim Black which I mentioned earlier on the blog.

Actually, this scent is nothing new as it previously existed as an after-shave, starting from the late 1980s, and I myself frequently used it in the 1990s - early 2000s but then it seemed to have disappeared for a while.

It is notable that at that time it was manufactured by Elida Faberge (an Averell Harriman company, the very same one) and Unilever.

But this version appears to be a re-launch and is now made by some Italian company, unrelated to the above, however as far as I can tell, it smells authentic.

I guess Original is a variety of Fougère and Chypre type of scents.








No comments:

Post a Comment