Monday, September 9, 2013

Georgian Wine is Back

It is back! After some unpleasantness in the recent past plus some lengthy import bans, Georgian wine is back in Moscow, and a jolly good thing it is too.


Kvanchkara & my Okeah 3133 chronograph
























And my Okeah (Ocean) 3133 chronograph by Volmax.








































Kindzmarauli





















In the refrigerator.




















Khvanchkara and Kindzmarauli with my Okeah 3133 for company.

























I have already tried it of course. And when I did I liked it. It is very good and the taste gets remembered and the next day you kinda want to indulge again. It is about 11% Alc.

The Volmax Okeah 3133 chronograph is in my collection and I am going to do a post on it in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment