Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Russ/Russian Watches Blog Is No More

Russ has shut down his blog, it appears

His last post on blog

Re;Selling Watches.

Russ/Russian Watches at Russ/Russian Watches - 4 weeks ago
Over the coming weeks,i will be selling most of my collection,[apart from the watches,that have been given to me as gifts or mementos]. Mainly for personal reasons,but,also because,i have realised,due to my limited budget,most of the watches that i would like to acquire are now out of my price range,by several multiples. When i eventually close the blog down,the one thing i will miss,is all the very pleasant people i have met from around the world,through there love of watch collecting. Regards, Russ.
I think I linked to it once or twice. Also had (and still have) it on my blog roll and reading list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment