Sunday, February 17, 2019

Schneider Weisse Beers!

As part of my craft beer exploration, have been stocking up on Schneider Weisse beers!


Here they are in a group photo!


Pictured here in my beer kitchen where I drink beers in winter; in summer my preference is to consume beers outdoors.


I think I managed to get all varieties available to buy here in Moscow, Russia, but not necessary the whole Schneider Weisse line-up; I think two or three are missing.


Full house (almost)!



And here they are in order of appearance.


First, I got these two Tap 1 and Tap 7. 


Schneider Weisse Tap 1 Meine helle Weisse and Schneider Weisse Tap 7 Mein Original.










Then I got these two, Tap 5 and Tap 2.


Schneider Weisse Tap 5 Meine Hopfenweisse and Schneider Weisse Tap 2 Mein Kristall.


Schneider Weisse Tap 5 Meine Hopfenweisse is the only Schneider beer I have tried so far but it's already one of my absolute favorites - it's a hopped weissbier.








Later on I got these two Tap 6s.


On the left is Schneider Weisse Tap 6 Mein Aventinus which is a regular Tap6; but on the right is an aged Tap 6, Brewed in 2013 Aventinus.




Caps are slightly different too.






Best befores are also different; one on the right is good through to 2021, meaning you can keep it and age it even more than it has already.


And again all together now.







No comments:

Post a Comment