Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Old Russian Bikes, Mopeds, etc.

Another car show at Moscow's VDNKh -- Cars of Our Back Yard -- USSR cars.

Not the first car-themed show I saw at the location -- in August last year we saw Car Industry of the USSR.

But that time I was lazy to make too many photos. This time however I made over 200!

So it is in parts.

Part 1 - the Moskvitch -- is here -- Part 1 Moskvitch Cars.

Part 2 -- ZAZ cars -- is here -- Part 2 Zaporozhets Cars.

And now -- Part 3 -- Moto

A group shot - a vista of old bike iron



Some kind of motorized bicycle. Don't know its name, though I saw them years ago.
 

An early Jawa moped...


Hard to see it, but believe me it's there - Jawa.


The famous Vyatka motor scooter.





Voskhod 3M motorcycle


Saw these a lot - they were everywhere, and quite popular too, though not necessarily in this green color.


175cc




Karpaty moped




Delta of Riga, a clone of the Karpaty above.





Unknown to me.



Riga moped



Looks similar to the Riga above.





1 comment: