Monday, May 5, 2014

Burger King Triple Steakhouse Burger

My triple steakhouse burger from a Burger King outlet here in Moscow bought, taken home and eaten by me on April 6, 2014. 

Here's my reportage in photos.

Burger King Steakhouse 


With beef whoppers.


TRIPLE steakhouse!






Taken away in this bag (charged RUB 10 for it).


Out comes another bag with the steakhouse.


Inside is the steakhouse itself in a wrapper.


Try this for size - (X)XL. Also some pictograms which I don't get.



The unveiling is upon us.


On the background is my shortwave receiver -- Grundig Field Radio... something or rather.. I forget.
I am going to make a post on it in my shortwave radio collection -- over 10 shortwave radios. 


Here it is!


Three whoppers (Angus beef? lol) -- that's why it is triple, tomato, bread, lettuce, red sauce, yellow melted cheese, white sauce and crunchy stuff -- onions? Whoppers have a "smokey" taste.



You can see some white sauce from this side -- mayo?


Bon appetit to myself. Actually I quite like it.


Burger King -- triple steakhouse!


The question of the price -- steakhouse itself (one whopper) -- 170 rubles (RUB), while a triple steakhouse has plus two whoppers RUB 65 each. Charged me also RUB for a paper bag with handles. Total: RUB 310 ($8.6).


...


Reverse of the receipt:
Try our chicken!
Second tenderCrisp free!
Leave your opinion - get 10% off!
Happy hours from 22:00 -- 2 burgers + 2 king free (fries?) - RUB 199 ($5.5); 3 burgers + 3 king free - RUB 299 ($8.3)!
Should go there after 22:00 get three burgers with fries -- enough food for the next day. 


Front view.

More of the same.


 Triple whopper steakhouse.


 ...


To undo any damage to health I washed it down with 3/4 of a Georgian red bottle. The one on the left with my Okeah chronograph.  


I thought it was reasonably good on a hungry day. I actually liked it.
Except by the time I got through half of it the lower bun had got all soaked and fallen apart so I had to put it on a plate and finish it off with a fork.




No comments:

Post a Comment