Monday, May 4, 2020

House-keeping: Persistent error messages concerning ads.txt, also country specific extensions on Blogger sites!

House-keeping: Persistent error messages concerning ads.txt, also country specific extensions on Blogger sites!

I have persistent error messages concerning ads.txt on my blogger sites, like in the picture.


First of all, it claims I have to add ads.txt files.
 
BUT my adsense is integrated through Blogger and these are Bloggers sites we are talking about and I thought Blogger was supposed to do that for me! In fact, it's stated somewhere in black and white!
 
Anyway I still uploaded ads.txt files through blogger.
 
But there is a catch as you would expect when you are dealing with any of the Google "products".
 
These error messages seem to distinguish between my, say, vremax.blogspot.COM and vremax.blogspot.RU blogs and always these messages have to with my ".RU" sites.
But when I go to my Blogger sites on the web they are always COM sites and never RU sites.
What is all this supposed to mean except a giant cluster mess with leftovers from the past!
 
Also I in my sites I have two versions of all my blogs ".COM" and ".RU" and error messages always concern ".RU" sites and advertising has been turned off on most of the latter as if it's my fault.
And when I try to re-add them to list of My Sites with adsense I am refused upon a review with claims that those sites to do not provide original content but are mirror sites?!
 
It wasn't ME that created this ".COM" and ".RU" (or any other country-specific extension) duality.
It is totally out of my control yet I am persistently bothered with these error messages as if it were somehow my fault and not blogger's or google adSense's.
 
I am concerned that it negatively affects my adsense operation in general - even on my ".COM" blogs.
 
So what's going on again, anybody have any idea?
 
I don't have the foggiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment