Thursday, February 4, 2021

In Suit

 In my B Suit

 

This is my enforcer look. 

I am a small time sole proprietor and do my enforcing and (heavy) handle security all by myself.

As regards the mid-grey suit and black shirt combo, questions have been raised by implication at SF no less.

Well, the answer is the mid-grey suit plus black shirt is an accepted combo and is listed as such in style books and various assorted writings on the Internet, except with the caveat that it's tricky and better avoided if the wearer is at all uncomfortable or doubting himself which luckily I never am, still nothing unusual or out of the ordinary, except again low contrast ties are recommended for this particular combo like greys or even black ones.


 Deets after the jump.

 

 

Suit: local place I won't bother you with its name but note that it's 110s Reda.

Apropos...




Choosing the tie of the day from these two lookalikes.



Went with the Canali



Two-tone buttons on suits are obviously the trend this year or I wouldn't have put it on! 

Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment