Friday, October 29, 2021

Necktie Wardrobe

This will be my composite blog entry dedicated to the ties worn by me recently, with newest entries coming on top.


Tie # 10 - again


 

 

Tie # 15 - Uniqlo black China made silk tie, no label



 

Tie - Canali and Zegna foulards


Tie and tie wipes



Me school tie, if memory serves




Tie - Burberry with emblem






Tie # 13 - Banana Republic, stain resistant silk


I don't always do dimples.

According to M, tie knot dimples "smack of too much artifice".



Ties - two Burberrys, a Zegna and two Bosses



Ties in bulk.

These are my expensive failures.

But, like I said I have worn, and will wear, any tie, even one of these.










 

 Tie # 12 Zara striped




 

 

Tie # 11 Canali foulard 


 

 

Tie # 10 - Duchamp 




 

 

Tie # 9 - an Eton bow tie




 

 

Tie # 8 - some fuzzy silk Mango Man Tailored tie or something...  in a Chinese restaurant setting.


 

 

Tie # 7 - no brand  (Mario Machardi China made) name black with gray/white paisley and a security guard outfit



 

Tie # 6 - a no (recognizable) brand name grey with tan microdots


 

 

Tie # 5 - a novelty M&S "bee" (aka "fly") polyester tie

 



TOD 4 - the day before yesterday.

 

Here is the tie from yesterday, a lower end China made tie.


A very cheap job of dubious provenance that I didn't buy myself, however I'll wear any tie at least once.


The fat end on this one is really fat - 11 cm but I knew would be eating later in the day at some unsavory if artsy places so needed something broad to cover the shirt front rather like a napkin.


The apple from me own dacha.



 


TOD 3: Tie Of the Day early this week, I think, it was Monday, October 25, 2021

 

Today this tie 70% wool, 30% silk but nothing special some mall brand here. 

Still natural materials and good enough for my purposes.

 

TOD 2 - Tie of the day some time ago, a Uniqlo

 

A Uniqlo silk tie!


Doing some sprezza... not on purpose though, God forbid.




 TOD 1: Tie of the day even more time ago.

 


First wear of this Eton tie.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment