Friday, December 3, 2021

Copy Photography on Arbat Street, Moscow

 More of my chance copy photography experiments, this time again on the Arbat in Moscow, Russia.

Copy photography is what I (and maybe others) call using a camera to reproduce a work of art which could be a photograph itself or a painting.

And especially reproduce it in such a way that it can almost stand on its own.

With a modern high quality camera, the results can be quite fetching.

Even my olde Sony rx100 m2 does the trick.

See? Not to shabby to pass for my own ... but using photographic posters this time from a Mexico200 exhibition.





Mexico 200 photo exhibition by somebody as seen on the Arbat in late November 2021.





Now on to Korea, south part.








Soapbox photos: Copy Photography on Arbat Street, Moscow:  More of my chance copy photography experiments, this time again on the Arbat in Moscow, Russia. Copy photography is what I (and maybe other...

No comments:

Post a Comment