Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Another Day, Another... Restaurant

Here is what else is going on in this Blogger's life. I am in a grey wool tailored jacket (semi-canvass too for those in the know).

A recent lunch at a local beer restaurant, and a new blog post entry in My Restaurants series.

The restaurant is a beer drinking establishment primarily so not much in the way of choice as regards food NOT to accompany beer or vice versa. 

Not much choice in the beer section of the menu either, as far as I am concerned. 

They are into mainstream pisswasser staples and I only drink craft and microbrewery.

However, it was not about beer drinking this time.


So we went for two Russian salads, cod cutlets with mashed potatoes, and some other fish, mackerel I believe with baked potatoes. Some red Spanish tempranillo wine for me.



For desserts, a slice of Esterházy cake each.

3000 Ruble per two which is about 40 dead presidents.


Общепит: Недавний обед в Сварне:  Недавний обед в ресторане пивном Сварня в Москве. Ресторан пивной, поэтому не особо богат выбор еды, что не под пиво, да и само пиво обычно...

No comments:

Post a Comment