Friday, April 12, 2019

4 Beers at Camorra Pizza e Birra, Moscow

To continue their Restaurants and Beer Exploration series, this blogger had 4 beers yesterday for lunch at Camorra Pizza e Birra not far from Kitai-Gorod Metro here in Moscow.


Camorra Pizza e Birra is a drinking establishment by AF Brew, Russia's craft beer producer based in Saint Petersburg.


The first beer of the day was a pint of tap AF Brew Eat the Dust DIPA.


The place was also a pizzeria so most of the eats were pizzas and this one is a roast-beef pizza with rocket (ruccola).


The beer I liked well enough - 3.4/5 (everything 2 and higher out of five is good already in my rating while there hasn't yet been a 4 yet).






Beer No. 2 - was again Eat the Dust, but this time Eat the Dust DDH Amarillo and out of a can, with Amarillo hops.
 

The beer was liked again, 3.5/5.


Pizza No. 2 was a house "Weekend" pizza with tangerine slices amongst other ingredients.




Beers Nos. 3 and 4 were two bottles of Barbe Ruby cherry beer.


Usually this Belgian swill is rated highly, including on ratebeer, but I disliked it for some reason, may be just on the day, and was unable even to finish the second bottle, threw it away 1/3 full, so for now rated only at 1.5/5.




 And again the same in more pictures after the break.



Entrance to the place which is by AF Brew.



First beer of the day, as mentioned before, was this pint of AF Brew Eat the Dust DIPA, pretty good, lively, typical AF Brew raw taste.


Interior views.



Like these lighting fixtures with fans.





I may have left exposure at + something on my camera from the last time I used it, so it's quite bright, though in reality the place felt and looked far more nocturnal.




Bar and bar counter.


First pizza - roast beef and rocket (grass), of which I am not necessarily a fan.


The pizza is very thin and crispy and light so you can eat quite a lot.


In fact, I ate two all by myself (plus 4 strong beers) and was able to move quite nicely, thank you very much.



Consumption is under way.


I have so many pictures because I happened to be eating alone and it's really no problem snapping a lot of shots on a compact digital - in fact, it's pretty good to pass the time between sips especially when there is no TV on the premises, works for me anyway.


Looking at the wall.




Beer No. 2, out of a can, see above.












Want.

Weekend pizza with tangerine slices.




In the toilets.



I believe I already discussed this beer.


An AF Brew pint glass was bought for my collection.





 On leaving.




Общепит: 4 пива в пивной Camorra Pizza e Birra: 4 пива сегодня на ланч и обед в пивной Camorra Pizza e Birra около метро "Китай-Город". Camorra Pizza e Birra - это пивная от...

No comments:

Post a Comment