Tuesday, November 16, 2021

MEMORIA - Official Trailer

Saw this last night. Interesting.



Enjoyed it. 

Spoiler

 

First time I heard the sound - soon after the title sequence - I very nearly soiled my pants.

Then I get used to but still fell asleep once only to be awaken by the same mystery "sonic boom" sound rather like the lady protagonist herself in the movie, I guess it's a case of life imitating art in real time. 

The action is more aural than visual. That is, there is a lot to listen to, and sometimes the sound is the only variable.

What is visual is contemplation and there is plenty of it. Something to look at like at a still, until something unexpectedly happens, except that it never does bar one instance. 

What's going on? (if anything) apart is the question and the answer is with the viewer, although aliens may or may not have been involved. 

The mystery sound is a candidate for an Oscar, outplayed everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment